Product Design eportfolio

rednaxela

Hey guys,

I am in kind of a bad situation for my product design eportfolio I have already submitted Criteria A  and therefore can change anything with the goal of my project. For whatever stupid reason, I chose the topic of repair... Now I have no idea how to take my project to the next level. I could really use your  guys ideas for what I could make for my product (something possible for me to make in PRODUCT design).

thx for your answers.

Ok. Well I live in Oman ( Recently developed country). I am making a website that shows how oman has changed from the past into the present. I gave details how they did it and stuff like that. Images.. Descriptions...Stats ( All for the past and present). My design teach was very impressed with my idea which lead to 3 other people copying it by doing other countries. 

One of my friends is doing a goanimate video on how littering has changed since the past to now. My other friend is making a game ( he complains a lot about spending too much time on it)