Formulating my Knowledge question for TOK

LTLB

So, I started making my TKPPD and TOK presentation a few weeks ago. My original KQ was "To what extent is it right to exploit the knowledge of human science?" 

About a week ago, I was told that using right(which relates to ethics) is not a good idea as  ethics is very questionable, it is more of an opinion rather than a second order question. My TOK presentation focuses on magic, in this KQ it was hypnosis. I have given a lot of other KQs but it wasn't good enough. I need input on what my KQ can be. 

Please help, this is urgent. I'm in my second year of IB and everything is piling up, I am getting more and more overwhelmed. I am supposed to finalize everything by tomorrow

Your feedback would highly be appreciated, Thanks in advance guys

Edited by LTLB

Those words are not as explicit but still also quite AOK specific. Try more generic words; what I normally do is write up a bunch of synonyms and pick a completely unrelated AOK (i.e. mathematics) and see if each of those words make sense in that context as well.

Hope it helps!

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I got an extension of deadline. So I came up with a new KQ: To what extent does reason explain why people reveal the truth?

My RLS is:

I have been learning magic for quite a few years, and a few months ago, I got a chance to perform magic along with my partner. We planned everything and it went great, however after a few performance, I started to realize that there were quite a few hecklers, they basically tried to ruin the show, which reminded me of past self. This got me thinking, I have encountered this issue being discussed by magicians all over the media, I have watched a few videos on it and learned ways to deal with them. All this sparked an interest on me, thus it became my RLS

Is the KQ generic enough?