Chem Help

If anyone out there is good at giving online-style lesson I really am in need of some help.
You see my teacher has a teaching style that doesn't seem to appeal with me, I guess my current mark in the 60s represents that.

I am taking SL Chemistry and it's bothering me quite a bit. If anyone can offer help on basically all of the units, I would extremely appreciate it.

I'm worried Chem will hinder me from being able to get accepted by the schools of my choice..so I'm desperate to raise the mark..

I've tried extra help and I've tried doing the homework questions, perhaps it is not the teacher and it's just me.

I actually do try hard in Chemistry, its just the test marks and quiz marks don't show it....I really don't understand why.

So if there is anyone out there willing to tutor me I would gladly appreciate it...I'm fine with online e-mail style tutoring..seriously I just don't understand Chemistry at all...

and getting the lowest mark in the class isn't helping me feel much better.

To be honest with you I think that perhaps a tutor would be your best option. Although online lessons may help, I think that a tutor will be most helpful and beneficial, as you can talk to them one on one, and face to face is much different to over the internet.

Perhaps you could ask a chemistry teacher in the school to tutor you during breaks, or a tutor outside of school, such as someone who has done IB chem before?

Good luck :D

Erm, I just realized my main problem.

If you guys know the formula for finding the number of moles, then you will laugh at the fact that I learned it upside down.

number of moles = mass/molar mass

I LEARNED IT UPSIDE DOWN ........................

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

But in the future..I may need help... >.<

To realize after all that time that it was only one single formula that I learned wrong. *DAMMIT*

Edited by 17631