How complex does a Biology EE have to be?

TheMountainGoat

Hey,

Originally I came up with a research question for a Biology EE that involved investigating corrosion in pipes but when I spoke to a researcher at a university they said it would be too difficult and would take too much time, money and resources. They suggested an experiment investigating antimicrobial action on bacteria. But, the only thing I am worried about is that an experiment investigating inhibition of bacteria growth by different antimicrobials will not be complex enough and I will have difficulties reaching a reasonable word count. I have found a reasonably long research paper online that does something very similar to what was suggested to me, and it was relatively complex. Also, if I do investigate the inhibition of bacteria that can corrode pipes it lends itself to Personal Engagement and also Application. 

So essentially, I was wondering how complex does a Biology EE have to be to get an A (this is the score I am aiming for)?

Thanks for any help!

Edited by TheMountainGoat