Mistake completing my exam cover sheet

kirian

Hi,

I made a mistake completing the cover sheet of Biology HL paper 2. There was two columns: on the first I was supposed to write the section (A or B), and on the second the number of the question I answered. I insted wrote the numer of the question on the first column, and the "subquestions" (1a, 1b, etc) on the second one. When I realised my mistake I wrote on the left side the corresponding sections (A and B).

So my cover sheet is understandable, but I'm afraid of the possibility that a computer is going to scan my cover sheet and isn't going to detect anything and my exam will not be corrected. Could something like that happen? Should i worry about it?

• 2 weeks later...

I do not think you'll fail because of that. P1 are the only papers marked by a computer solely, and examiners are instructed to read EVERYTHING from each scanned paper they receive. I did similar kind of a mistake in English to an extent, I think. Do not worry and wait for the results.