Should the TOK title be in the essay or not?

olofmaria

Hello!

My friends and I are wondering if we should include the prescribed title at the top of the essay or not? We have heard that we shouldn't include any information at all, only the essay but our teacher said to one of my friends that the title shouldn't be on the essay while another one was told it should be. I was just wondering what other people have been told? I don't believe it should affect the grading at all because we fill out a cover sheet where we state which title we picked and the word count, but if it does affect the grading I just wanted to know.

Thanks in advance C:

Hello!

My friends and I are wondering if we should include the prescribed title at the top of the essay or not? We have heard that we shouldn't include any information at all, only the essay but our teacher said to one of my friends that the title shouldn't be on the essay while another one was told it should be. I was just wondering what other people have been told? I don't believe it should affect the grading at all because we fill out a cover sheet where we state which title we picked and the word count, but if it does affect the grading I just wanted to know.

Thanks in advance C:

Personally, I put the title on top of my essay and I think it is good to do that just in case :P I have also seen exemplars and they had the essay titles on top of their actual essays. 

• Like 2

Hello!

Thanks in advance C:

My class was told to put the prescribed title at the top, word for word, comma for comma. Chances are good it won't affect the grading, but essays look nice with a title. Why make the examiner grumpy over something so small?