Is this a good approch to my RLS?

CPtjosh

My RLS is about an AI that taught itself an ancient Chinese game and managed to beat the Champion of that game five times.

I was thinking about raising a question of whether or not we should continue sophisticating and developing AI. or whether or not AI should have an increasing role in society

And then in my presentation, I would talk about both the benefits and harms of having AI (while at the same time connecting it with AoK and WoK)

Could this presentation work for TOK? Please help 

Your RLS is good. However, I'm a little doubtful about your topic. You're saying that you've connected it to AOK and WOKs properly and that's good. Someone from my class presented on AI as well, but they couldn't manage to incorporate much of TOK in their presentation so I suggest you make sure that that aspect is well taken care of. What will be your KQ? whether or not AI should have an increasing role in society is not a KQ, you'll have to have a proper one, that is related to TOK. This seems more like a presentation about AI rn. You should either include more tok terms and talk about it in terms of tok or change your topic.

• Like 1