WIT Thesis fix up - A Doll's House by Henrik Ibsen

Hey guys  :D

I am currently in the process of writing my WIT, however after a few conferences with different teachers and past students everyone said that my thesis was not very clear. 

I managed to change it slightly and now my thesis looks at how stage directions reveal the marital discord within A Doll's House (not my complete thesis, but I don't want to put the full one in case some else uses it, plagiarism etc. -- i know, i'm really paranoid about that kinda stuff..)

However, one of the students said to break down the idea of marital discord and examine it. I.e. he did something about juxtaposition of freedom and belonging in the Novel 'We', and he said examined this in terms of working place and political. 

I'm not too sure how to break down the idea of marital discord into 2 smaller ideas -- any clue???

Sorry if that sounded completely confusing  :P

• 4 weeks later...

You could talk about the types of marital discord/the causes of it. Then you could look at the effects of the marital discord (so something along the lines of: bc of A, this shows marital discord which does B, therefore I am examining A+B) Sorry I think my explanation sounds just as confusing as you thought your question sounded.