Is Biozone student workbook good?

Kevin Chan

Has anyone bought the 'Biozone student workbook' for HL biology? Looking at the sample pdf, it seems like it has a lot of practice questions plus all the summary on all syllabus point(no nature of science). It seems like that it is even more concise and informative than the famous 'IB biology study guide' by Oxford.

However, i only looked at a sample. Did anyone actually bought the book? How do you think about it? Do you recommend it?

Thank you.

We got given it from the school, but I don't personally use it. I don't really like the way it's structured and all and prefer just using past exam papers and questions. It depends on the person though - some people in my class like it.

Do you think it is better to review with this book or follow the allot study guide? I saw some note and summaries in the sample, are they structured and informative?

We got given it from the school, but I don't personally use it. I don't really like the way it's structured and all and prefer just using past exam papers and questions. It depends on the person though - some people in my class like it.

Do you think it is better to review with this book or follow the allot study guide? I saw some note and summaries in the sample, are they structured and informative?

I couldn't say, to be honest, as I have no study guide.  If you use both of them at the same time, you should have all the content you need and then some. Personally, however, I feel like my textbook plus online resources are good enough to learn from. The workbook's probably good practice, though (personally) I'd use it closer to exam time and go over the answers without looking at the content. It'd be a good way to see how much you remember.

I couldn't say, to be honest, as I have no study guide.  If you use both of them at the same time, you should have all the content you need and then some. Personally, however, I feel like my textbook plus online resources are good enough to learn from. The workbook's probably good practice, though (personally) I'd use it closer to exam time and go over the answers without looking at the content. It'd be a good way to see how much you remember.

Thank you!