Should I do SPanish or French?

Musicaltheatre!

Hey! So, i'm going to apply to the university of michigan and it is very competitive! So, my original idea was to do Ab Initio Spanish because it interests me. Then I thought to myself, If I take HL French B (as a 4th HL) , It'll be an easy 7(+ will give me more college credit ;o) but the workload will probably be a lot. These are my other subjects:

HL English Literature (I know that this class is moderately hard)

SL Psychology (I'm not sure)

HL Biology (I know that this class is very hard)

SL Math Studies (This will be okay)

HL Theatre (This will not be much of an issue for me)

Edited by Musicaltheatre!

If you're already confident with French, French B HL isn't that much different to SL. All you do is write more, and the exams include more literary texts, but apart from that, it's not too bad. You should play to your strengths, and what you think the university would love to see. :)

Guest beyondtheimagine

I agree with El.

By working with your strengths, you will basically guarantee to have/receive a high score in French. Plus, you will even improve your strength even more by taking it.

If you choose to do Spanish Ab Initio, and you are having some troubles, feel free to message me! Spanish is my second language. :)

Good Luck! :D