Creating a Personal Project

Billy Adison

Well I'm new here, and the reason I created an account is because I have to come up with an idea of what to do for my PP by the end of next week. I know how people say that you should do what you like/you're interested in for your PP, but the thing is I don't know what I like. I don't have any particular interest in anything, heck I don't even know what I want to be. I'm creating this topic in hopes of getting knowledge from experienced IB students or even better some IB grads.

I hope if anyone reads this and can help, please reply.

Thanks in advance,

Billy

PS. I'm very sure that I'm not interested in visual arts as well as physics

Edited by Billy Adison

This is pre-ib personal project, right? 

For our school, it wasn't much of the topic that was important. Our teacher only went with the mark scheme to check the structure of it.

iirc, it isn't that strict with subjects and topics like the EE. I got an A with some writings about printing ink.

So, back to the question. If you are eager with history, the standard ones are to compare and contrast major historical events or approaches to a certain problem (Say, approaches by Hitler and some random other dictator). If you absolutely have no idea, you can always go back to our favorite subject, English, and compare major themes/characters/subject etc. from two English books. Personally if you are stuck I'd recommend English as it also can be a good practice for your EE.