knowledge questions

imstillalive

I think it's too specific. Knowledge questions tend to be broad, and can encompass a variety of topics, not just stereotypes. I usually include a WOK in my knowledge questions. What WOKs do you intend to explore with this question? Perhaps you could use one (or all of them) in your actual question. An example of a question could be "to what extend does reason influence our judgement?" (this one was thought up on the spot but there's countless better ones that exist).

I hope I helped a bit! Sorry if that didn't make much sense (I'm half asleep :P)

Edit: but then again, I quite like your question, and I think it provides an excellent foundation and it might actually be a good knowledge question :')

Edited by El :3
  • Like 2

Thank You! It helped a lot. :) Maybe if I changed it to "To what extent do stereotypes represent the construction of knowledge in society?", would it be better.

I want to explore WOKs like emotion and sense perception.

I think it's too specific. Knowledge questions tend to be broad, and can encompass a variety of topics, not just stereotypes. I usually include a WOK in my knowledge questions. What WOKs do you intend to explore with this question? Perhaps you could use one (or all of them) in your actual question. An example of a question could be "to what extend does reason influence our judgement?" (this one was thought up on the spot but there's countless better ones that exist).

I hope I helped a bit! Sorry if that didn't make much sense (I'm half asleep :P)

Edit: but then again, I quite like your question, and I think it provides an excellent foundation and it might actually be a good knowledge question :')