I dont know how to start my ToK essay

Devvv

I need help making a good knowledge question. I started with one about religion and then my teacher started to tell me things that discouraged me so i thought of basing my KQ on marijuana which is debatable, but she discouraged me from that too. I honestly need help please.

First just write. Figure out some strong personal examples. Write them out, and see which AOKs they apply to the most. Then recall the experience(s) and relate them to a WOK - now the relation between the AOK and the WOK needs to be connected to one of the titles that you choose for your essay. After doing so, just write questions. Then specify your questions to what your personal examples/AOKs discuss but still linked to the chosen title. Incorporate your WOKs into the question and voila.

I know that sounds easier than done but truth is, knowledge questions are something you're truly interested in questioning. If you're interested in it and can relate to it personally (from YOUR life) than relate your experiences to what you're inquiring about and discuss how those experiences answer the question. (Hint hint: This is where the TOK aspect comes in - your critical analysis in linking your examples to the question).