English A1 Reflective Statement

Guest Cannotlose

Guest Cannotlose

Hello.

So I realized that I messed up two of my reflective statements. I never knew they were "reflective" on the interactive oral we had in class. We have a total of 6 reflective statements to write, 2 for each work in translation. 

I am wondering how many reflective statements are needed and will the 2 mess up's affect my grade. 

Thanks!

EDIT: If you are wondering how I messed up on the past 2 reflective statements, I wrote them as literary essays rather than reflecting on my learning.

Edited by Cannotlose

From my experience last year, we also did six reflective statements. Our teacher only wanted us to choose two of the six to submit. Therefore, it most likely wouldn't affect your grades if you don't choose the two you feel like you messed up on.

Edited by Cocoa

Guest Cannotlose

From my experience last year, we also did six reflective statements. Our teacher only wanted us to choose two of the six to submit. Therefore, it most likely wouldn't affect your grades if you don't choose the two you feel like you messed up on.

Thank you! So much stress and anxiety has been lifted from my shoulders by hearing this :)

Guest Cannotlose

Our teacher makes us read 3 books and with those three books there is 6 interactive orals from those 3 books. We have to write a total of 6 reflective statements. Not sure about other schools.