ToK Essay? Find?

reedme

Hi there,

I know i'll probably get judged to appear to be a cheat or something however I am looking to find an example of a 2016 May ToK essay for prescribed title 3.

I have already wrote my essay and is 1560 words long :) yet I just want to have a look at an example of the same topic for the format.

Reading the top 50 essays for ToK has really not helped as the subjects are so vast its impossible to guage any sort of writing style/pattern to the ToK essay thus would love to see an example of one for this years question 3: â€œThe knower’s perspective is essential in the pursuit of knowledge.†To what extent do you agree?

If anyone could help me find one I would appreciate it.

:)

Hi there,

I know i'll probably get judged to appear to be a cheat or something however I am looking to find an example of a 2016 May ToK essay for prescribed title 3.

I have already wrote my essay and is 1560 words long :) yet I just want to have a look at an example of the same topic for the format.

Reading the top 50 essays for ToK has really not helped as the subjects are so vast its impossible to guage any sort of writing style/pattern to the ToK essay thus would love to see an example of one for this years question 3: â€œThe knower’s perspective is essential in the pursuit of knowledge.†To what extent do you agree?

If anyone could help me find one I would appreciate it.

:)

1) No one will have written and published a TOK May 2016 title. People who will submit something (and not get caught for plagiarism obviously) won't post it on the internet.

2) Just do your own work! :)

I have done my own work that's the point ! I have finished haha.

But yeah I guess no one would post their essay online publically unless they were naïve.

However, if anyone out there would be willingly to privately send me an essay that would be cool hahaha

Edited by reedme