English Litterature Standard Paper 2 help

Hello, Happy New Year.

I have my mock exams in about five days and I feel quite confident in my exams as I know what to expect with the exception of English Paper 2. 2 weeks before the end of term we started preparing this paper which involved annotating 6 poems, 3 from Larkin and 3 from Keats (I know that for the real exam its around 40 poems from 3 authors). Due to time restriction we never did any practice papers and I do not know what to expect can anyone provide any guidance, it will be highly appreciated. I try to help people in areas which I am strong at: Maths SL, Chemistry HL, and Bio HL and I hope someone can help me out.

Regards

A student of IB

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there. You should go through past papers and sample answers. That is what I did before giving paper 2 for the first time. I think if you know the content (from the texts) and how to write this paper (which you will get after reading a few sample answers), its easy to score! Hope this was helpful. x