Good websites to study HL Bio?

Kamen rider baron

How helpful is the oxford study guide btw?

For Biology, very helpful for revision, but not enough to get you a 7 - in my opinion. If relying solely on books, you should probably also consider the course companion - however, there are also other options available; from IBID, Hodder, and Cambridge University Press (however, I do not recommend the Cambridge textbook for the new syllabus - you should checkout the revision guide though (available as a free preview on Google books)).

For Biology, very helpful for revision, but not enough to get you a 7 - in my opinion. If relying solely on books, you should probably also consider the course companion - however, there are also other options available; from IBID, Hodder, and Cambridge University Press (however, I do not recommend the Cambridge textbook for the new syllabus - you should checkout the revision guide though (available as a free preview on Google books)).

It is enough to get you a 7. It essentially just saves me from making notes as it already in condensed note form and notice the boxes in the pages for each topic, they look like flash cards. It is based on the Course Companion and one is supposed to use them both in accordance with each other, hence why one is a study guide for revision and the other is for more detailed information. The study guide is not to be used a sole resource, and I love being able to use it to revise.

It is enough to get you a 7. It essentially just saves me from making notes as it already in condensed note form and notice the boxes in the pages for each topic, they look like flash cards. It is based on the Course Companion and one is supposed to use them both in accordance with each other, hence why one is a study guide for revision and the other is for more detailed information. The study guide is not to be used a sole resource, and I love being able to use it to revise.

It is not enough to get you a 7. As previously mentioned, if you already know the content, but are just going through it, yes, it can get you a 7. But, without additional resources (as you mentioned), it is not enough to get you a 7 (which means, as I just mentioned, it is not enough to get you a 7).

• 2 weeks later...