English IOC

arimas

Is it possible to simply "wing" my IOC? I have been studying for two weeks and I still feel so lost. My teacher is very useless and doesn't teach at all. When I go to him for extra help all he says doesn't make sense. Also the poems we have are almost impposible to find online. So I was wondering can I still pass the IOC? Btw I'm English lit (sl).

Is it possible to simply "wing" my IOC? I have been studying for two weeks and I still feel so lost. My teacher is very useless and doesn't teach at all. When I go to him for extra help all he says doesn't make sense. Also the poems we have are almost impposible to find online. So I was wondering can I still pass the IOC? Btw I'm English lit (sl).

Uhh I do not recommend "winging" your IOC because you could end up analyzing any of the poems you got; all of them are fair game, so you have to make sure you know all of them well. What my English teacher recommends is if you are stuck on annotating a passage, start by asking yourself questions about the text. It will allow you to have a deeper understanding of the passage. Also, it's really handy if you have a list of literary terms with you. See if you can spot anything and then jot it down and try to figure out its effect. Maybe try and read over each passage several times because I know that's helped me a lot when I didn't understand a certain passage.