Can i boost it to level 7

Hamza Hassan

Yes it's possible!! My SL chem exam is in 2 days (Friday). Last Saturday, I did a practice paper 1 and got 46%. I got similar results for all three papers in my trial exams two months ago. After that appalling mark on Saturday, I spent three days revising every single syllabus point by printing out the whole syllabus document and watching all of Richard Thornley's videos, taking notes as I went along. Now just four days later I'm averaging about 90% in my practice papers. And seriously I credit all of that to Richard Thornley he is actually AMAZING. He comprehensively yet succinctly explains everything you need to know without wasting time on things you don't need to know. I highly recommend watching all his videos and taking notes while you do (he has a video on every syllabus point sorted by topic). You have months to improve your mark, I'm sure you'll be able to do it!!! I believe in you OP!!!! :)

Edited by graceezzz
  • Like 1

Yes it's possible!! My SL chem exam is in 2 days (Friday). Last Saturday, I did a practice paper 1 and got 46%. I got similar results for all three papers in my trial exams two months ago. After that appalling mark on Saturday, I spent three days revising every single syllabus point by printing out the whole syllabus document and watching all of Richard Thornley's videos, taking notes as I went along. Now just four days later I'm averaging about 90% in my practice papers. And seriously I credit all of that to Richard Thornley he is actually AMAZING. He comprehensively yet succinctly explains everything you need to know without wasting time on things you don't need to know. I highly recommend watching all his videos and taking notes while you do (he has a video on every syllabus point sorted by topic). You have months to improve your mark, I'm sure you'll be able to do it!!! I believe in you OP!!!! :)

I have tomorrow to do this!!!