Question 4 suggestions

Karolina.jj

I am thinking of choosing the question number 4 so ' â€œWithout application in the world, the value of knowledge is greatly diminished.†Consider this claim with respect to two areas of knowledge.' I find this one most interesting (and actually easiest for me to write), and I have some ideas on what claims and counter claims to use in the essay, but I just wanted to know what are your ideas on the topic?  :P

• 2 months later...

I am thinking of choosing the question number 4 so ' â€œWithout application in the world, the value of knowledge is greatly diminished.†Consider this claim with respect to two areas of knowledge.' I find this one most interesting (and actually easiest for me to write), and I have some ideas on what claims and counter claims to use in the essay, but I just wanted to know what are your ideas on the topic?  :P

Quite liked this one as well. Always start with definitions and how you perceive the TOK title.

Hope that helped!

Cheers X

Edited by Tom Hiddleston