How to make IOP creative and professional?

I haven't picked a topic (although I'm probably going to do my IOP on one of Orwell's essay). I hear that creativity is good for an IOP, but I still want to be somewhat professional and entertaining. What kind of presentation do you think I could do? Perhaps a review or critique? Anything would help! Thanks!

I haven't picked a topic (although I'm probably going to do my IOP on one of Orwell's essay). I hear that creativity is good for an IOP, but I still want to be somewhat professional and entertaining. What kind of presentation do you think I could do? Perhaps a review or critique? Anything would help! Thanks!

It all depends on the text you're doing your IOP on. Make sure you have a reason why you chose to present your topic in such a way when you present. Hmm a review/critique sounds good. I would suggest talking to your teacher about this too. 

Is creativity really needed? My teacher is prettys strict when it comes to grading but she gave me 27/30, and my presentation was just straight-forward about the symbols in "The Road". The only piece of creativity I used was that the background for my prezi was a screenshot from the film. So is creativity really needed or is my teacher just not too familiar with the IB?

Is creativity really needed? My teacher is prettys strict when it comes to grading but she gave me 27/30, and my presentation was just straight-forward about the symbols in "The Road". The only piece of creativity I used was that the background for my prezi was a screenshot from the film. So is creativity really needed or is my teacher just not too familiar with the IB?

Umm it's not necessary, but you can totally do a creative. It all depends on your strengths. I got 27/30 on my IOP as well and mine was just straight up analytical.