Essay Help! Urgent

Nutella_lover

''there is no such thing as 'certainty' i.e we can never be completely sure of anything''

To what extent do you agree with this statement? Give at least 3 real like situations to support your view point

2. for real life response  consult following resources 

news channels

magazines

articles 

news paper 

not more than 500 words 

I dont understand. this is sooo confusing. can someone please guide me on how to go about this essay!?!?!?!?

• 1 month later...

Well, what are you confused about? We can't help if we don't know what you don't understand. However, in case you don't understand anything from this, here are some tips:

1. Well, do you agree with the statement? Do you think it is possible we can ever say, "This is absolutely 100% true and there is no chance of it being wrong?" However you answer it, why? Do you have any examples from your personal life? Now, try to think of the alternative. Are there any cases in which the opposite may also be true?

2. Now, try to think of AOKs in which either side is possible. This is a to what extent question, so you don't want to just say, "It's 100% true/false" but "here are some examples that show we can say certainty exists and here are some that it doesn't". For example, you could use Mathematics, Natural Sciences, and Arts, for example. Basically, this fits with every AOK, which makes it a really nice question to answer. Okay, so I just read your post again and okay, you're only trying to explain your view point, so in that case only choose examples that fit with what you think and ignore the crossed out things.

3. For part 2, they're basically just saying 'don't use one type of source' and 'use relatively current issues'. You can just tell by the resources they're asking you to use.

500 words is very... stingy, though. Good luck, and I hope it helps.