Question for Self-Taught Students

Snoop Dogg

Hmmm... That's an in interesting question! It actually depends on your school and on the extent to which your teacher likes or dislikes you. Also, it depends on how diligent, hard-working and in some sense talented you are in a particular subject... obviously... So, for example, my physics teacher used to adore me and I would not say that I had a flair for physics but I got a 7 as a predicted grade. On the other hand, my Business and Management teacher absolutely hated me and consequently lowered a grade although I was a really hardworking student during her lessons and eventually got a 7 on the exam.

So, honestly, yes, it is possible to get a 7 as a predicted grade despite the fact it is quite rare.

:)  :) 

Hmmm... That's an in interesting question! It actually depends on your school and on the extent to which your teacher likes or dislikes you. Also, it depends on how diligent, hard-working and in some sense talented you are in a particular subject... obviously... So, for example, my physics teacher used to adore me and I would not say that I had a flair for physics but I got a 7 as a predicted grade. On the other hand, my Business and Management teacher absolutely hated me and consequently lowered a grade although I was a really hardworking student during her lessons and eventually got a 7 on the exam.

So, honestly, yes, it is possible to get a 7 as a predicted grade despite the fact it is quite rare.

Thanks. Too bad my supervisor is IB Coordinator and I have no classes with her :( She also has to manage 150+ IB Students in our school so she's really busy as well. I guess ill just settle with a 6. 

Thanks. Too bad my supervisor is IB Coordinator and I have no classes with her :( She also has to manage 150+ IB Students in our school so she's really busy as well. I guess ill just settle with a 6. 

Yeah... Your situation is a bit different from mine, we had only 10 people doing IB. But still just put all your efforts into getting a 7 - maybe you might need to talk to your teachers or IB coordinator about your predicted grades. 

Good luck!