What will my IB results look like online?

izu

I have been dreading the moment I open the page to view my results, and feel even more uneasy not knowing how the layout will look. I am wondering what I can expect to see at the top of the page, will there be a clear notice as to whether I have passed or not? Or do I have to do the math myself? Which subjects do they show first and where are their corresponding grades located, etc.

If anyone has a description, or better yet a layout of how the results will look on the IBO candidates page, I’de much appreciate it! :)

• Like 2

I have been dreading the moment I open the page to view my results, and feel even more uneasy not knowing how the layout will look. I am wondering what I can expect to see at the top of the page, will there be a clear notice as to whether I have passed or not? Or do I have to do the math myself? Which subjects do they show first and where are their corresponding grades located, etc.

If anyone has a description, or better yet a layout of how the results will look on the IBO candidates page, I’de much appreciate it! :)

Surprisingly, my logins for the candidate.ibo.org website still works even though I took my exam last year. So I decided to take a screenshot of my results such that you can see how the layout looks like. The first screenshot is the general results page. If I click on the "Detailed results" of any subject, it will lead me to another page with grade boundaries for that specific subject. So the second screenshot is my detailed results for math HL. If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

btw, good luck with your results!!!

post-115475-0-31496300-1435387821_thumb.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

post-115475-0-63481500-1435387869_thumb.

Edited by Vioh
  • Like 8

Surprisingly, my logins for the candidate.ibo.org website still works even though I took my exam last year. So I decided to take a screenshot of my results such that you can see how the layout looks like. The first screenshot is the general results page. If I click on the "Detailed results" of any subject, it will lead me to another page with grade boundaries for that specific subject. So the second screenshot is my detailed results for math HL. If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

attachicon.gifResults.JPG

attachicon.gifDetailed.JPG

holy **** you genius

you are so blessed dude

Nice! thank you, now I know what to expect.

Thank you SO MUCH!

Oh, it's still scary as hell, though...  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure: