Arabic A works list

• 3 weeks later...

Salam 

I was really lost but for part 2 you can choose (the season of immigration to the north) by altaeb salih because it is really interesting and famous so that many critics  have talked about that novel,

and as i will process i will conform you, and i hope that we can stay in touch for our arabic a1 

you can go for ghassan kanafani's novel rejal fi el shams. personally i love all his books and i have a collection of them siince im palestinian as well and he talks and discusses the issue in his books on a very personal level. 

btw im doing my on Arabic A sl. i have no idea what im supposed to be doing and neither does my teacher. im supposed to finish my EE this summer. All i know is that i want to write about this book called بينما ينام العالم its super cool but i have no idea how im supposed to write bout it as my teacher has never told me . 

you havy any idea?

you can go for ghassan kanafani's novel rejal fi el shams. personally i love all his books and i have a collection of them siince im palestinian as well and he talks and discusses the issue in his books on a very personal level. 

btw im doing my on Arabic A sl. i have no idea what im supposed to be doing and neither does my teacher. im supposed to finish my EE this summer. All i know is that i want to write about this book called بينما ينام العالم its super cool but i have no idea how im supposed to write bout it as my teacher has never told me . 

you havy any

يا سلام على مشكلة اللغة العربية العالمية لول هههههههههههههههههههه

For paper 2, our school's Arabic department chose Emil Habibi's "Motashael", Ihsan Abdulquddos's "Fe Baytena Rajol" and an Algerian novel titled "Allaz". I have no idea if that'll help you at all but I was pretty happy with my result considering I scored a 7 in Arabic and a 24/25 in my p2. I also wrote my EE in Arabic and scored 33/36 so if ya'll have any questions do not hesitate to contact me. Regards, IB survivor'15  8-)  8-)

• Like 1