Stuck w selection of subjects

2e256i78om

I think your subjects are quite suitable. Maths and Physics will be useful for aviation while visual arts will prepare you for design courses.

There are many rumours about how difficult Maths and Physics HL are, but I think many of these rumours are too exaggerated and you'll be fine with these 2 subjects as long as you have a strong foundation and work hard.

As for English Lang & Lit vs Literature, it depends on whether you love reading literature books or not. If you're not that interested in literature you can choose lang & lit to reduce the no. of books you have to read.

For ITGS vs geography, I'd strong recommend geography because ITGS is regarded as a soft option by universities, hurting your chance of admission. Also, geography may provide useful knowledge for aviation (such as map reading, relief, climate, etc.).

Lang & Lit is an easier course, so I suggest that one. For ITGS vs Geography, I fully agree with peter wai. Both Math and Physics HL courses are very difficult, you can't just study the formulas and get a 7, you need to truly understand everything you learn. If you're good, these are probably excellent choices for aviation. Good luck!