So, philosophy or psychology, which one is harder?

I mean, I am planning to study in Germany as a foreign student. Computer science and maths will be my major,  for my minor, I fond of psychology and philosophy,  However, I am not sure it would be wise to study a heavily language-based subject when I am not that confident with my german language ability. SO in terms of language requirement , which one is harder?

thanks

Both. Seriously. Both. Philosophy texts are full of ideas that might be expressed in long, complicated sentences that even native students find difficult to understand; Psychology has a lot of terminology and scientific language. You'll probably need a better understanding of language with Philosophy but neither is easy.

Also, I have a question about your signature. How the hell does an avocado look better on the inside than on the outside? :D

Both. Seriously. Both. Philosophy texts are full of ideas that might be expressed in long, complicated sentences that even native students find difficult to understand; Psychology has a lot of terminology and scientific language. You'll probably need a better understanding of language with Philosophy but neither is easy.

Also, I have a question about your signature. How the hell does an avocado look better on the inside than on the outside? :D

Haha, I find avocados look amazing inside, and it tastes good. I wrote the signature while i was eating an avocado.  :D:P