What is the economic impact of legalising marijuana?

1st Narrow down the location to a specific place. A city in a state where marijuana is legalised could be one. You can't possibly analyse the effect of marijuana legalisation on the entire economy. It's too complex. Too many variables. If you do try to analyse the entire economy, your analysis will be too shallow.

2nd Brainstorm possible effects of legalised marijuana. Some are: effect on existing pharmacies, doctor visit frequencies, crime rates. There are dozes and dozens. Pick one and only focus on that. Narrow and deep.

Your topic is too ambitious. Can you even do proper research on this? If I'm not mistaken, marijuana hasn't been legalised for long in some states in the USA. I don't think there isn't enough data or sources. Pick something more mundane and feasible.

1st Narrow down the location to a specific place. A city in a state where marijuana is legalised could be one. You can't possibly analyse the effect of marijuana legalisation on the entire economy. It's too complex. Too many variables. If you do try to analyse the entire economy, your analysis will be too shallow.

2nd Brainstorm possible effects of legalised marijuana. Some are: effect on existing pharmacies, doctor visit frequencies, crime rates. There are dozes and dozens. Pick one and only focus on that. Narrow and deep.

Your topic is too ambitious. Can you even do proper research on this? If I'm not mistaken, marijuana hasn't been legalised for long in some states in the USA. I don't think there isn't enough data or sources. Pick something more mundane and feasible.

im gonna focus it on the state of colorado. I think u are mistaken there is A LOT of research on this the problem is that there are too many things to talk about and i don't know which specific things to pick to narrow it down.