I need a little help with my Classes

IBWarren

Well, my main interest are liberal arts. I am in no way wanting to be an engineer, but rather work as a journalist or work in Pyschology. I am a freshman in the IB and I am taking Speech, HL Algebra 2, HL English Course One, Pre IB Econ, Inquiry Skills, Spanish Two. My main question is for a Liberal Artist. Now, I now in order to understand the human mind, you must know biology. Let's set that aside, but for Journalism I would like to now which courses to take in Sophmore year this year, or next semester. My extra curriculum is Speech and Debate, and a Book Club. I am hoping to Join the News Paper by Sophmore year, and also take the journaling class. Thanks. IB Erick. :P

Edited by IBErick

[quote name='moneyfaery' post='23993' date='Sep 13 2008, 02:35 AM']You mean psychology? I don't recall anything in SL Bio that would help you understand the human mind, maybe the human body. TOK would be useful though.[/quote]

Well, Psychologists prescribe medication, and they need a doctor's degree. Therepy is almost an option for someone, but say their is someone who is unstable; a psychologist would work at a rehabilation facility to give a diagnosis.

Edited by IBErick