Hi, what is the minimum grade do you need to graduate IB with to accept at least 30% scholarship in university? I'm considering in studying either in European or Oceanian universities, although American ones are also in my options. I figured that since I'm going down the research/engineering path I would need at least a 37, and I just want to make sure. Thanks!

Scholarship is not solely dependent on marks you get in ib. So don't get your hopes up. Yes you will need a minimum ib score (for some or most universities) to be even considered for scholarship. Other than your marks you need to prove why you deserve the scholarship and that doesn't happen by just showing some random numbers between 38 and 45 (approx I guess). Universities look for student who stand out of the crowd when considering students for scholarships. So try being good in all fields and not just academics.

That said, different universities have different grade requirements to be considered for scholarships. So contact the universities you are interested in for all that information.

Good luck!

Edited by TDgen47@IB