Help with Great Gatsby gossip column? :)

An argument for Gatsby being a good guy is that he is a true representative of the American Dream, he is a self-made man and accomplished everything on his own. 

An important theme is the Owl Eyes, the man in the library of Gatsby's house who was saying that the library's wood seemed real etc etc, this is a symbol of gatsby too, that he was deep down real and genuine even if at times he didnt look like it.

You can also apply the motif of the 'eyes of God', which are in the huge billboard of the two eyes with no face etc. The eyes throughout the book are a symbol of God seeing everything, all the sins that the characters commit. And Gatsby also committed sins but also good deeds under that billboard ad - the eyes of God: yes he was hooking up with daisy behind tom's back but then the good deed is being willing to take the blame for myrtle's death even know daisy did it.

I don't know if you liked gatsby or not but as you can tell from my points, I find him noble in some ways and a nice guy that just loved too much, which was what killed him in the end :(