Is this a good EE topic?

I don't think you should just tell people your research topic on the internet. People might potentially use your topic as their EE topic.  

But anyway, I think the topic is OK , but it can be more specific. The thing is, it is extremely difficult to get primary and secondary resources for this topic, Microsoft isn't likely to give you information about their company and that will drag you from achieving good EE grade. So I would say maybe change another topic or subject maybe...... But if you utterly loved it, why not. :D

Good luck.  :P

I don't think you should just tell people your research topic on the internet. People might potentially use your topic as their EE topic.  

But anyway, I think the topic is OK , but it can be more specific. The thing is, it is extremely difficult to get primary and secondary resources for this topic, Microsoft isn't likely to give you information about their company and that will drag you from achieving good EE grade. So I would say maybe change another topic or subject maybe...... But if you utterly loved it, why not. :D

Good luck.  :P

honestly, although you ll have to consider this answer with a grain of salt, i don't think so. because if you do an econ ee, you will have to do your now research (gathering primary data such as surveying people, etc.) which, with regards to writing about microsoft or some big company, probably is not going to happen. unless you are bill gates' close friend or relative of course XD

Just a question, if i were to get data, what data would i collect? Any idea?:)

Good luck.  

Any idea of how I would collect data with this question? Like what type of data would I collect? 

Good luck.  

Any idea of how I would collect data with this question? Like what type of data would I collect? 

When you say which factors, what specific area do you mean? The data that you need to collect really depends on which factor you are investigating. There are lots and lots of reason microsoft dominate the operating system market.