What should I do? Humanities Essay Help Required!

A_Happy_Monkey

So... I write up an essay one day and my course teacher insists to edit it before I submit. She made A LOT of little corrections- 60% of which I do not agree with.

However, another teacher (one of my Sciences) does the same and tells me not to change anything, because apparently "its amazing".

For some reason, both teachers will be marking it... (including my Science teacher WTH).

What should I do? Should I blindly accept the edits that my core teacher suggested, or stick with what I already have? It's all so confusing and I'm so lost!  

Personally, I would look at the changes she made and how different they are to what you made and then combine whichever ones you can. Unless they're very drastic. If you combine some of the ideas, then you could improve your essay for your core teacher yet at the same time, appease your science teacher? Just a suggestion but it really depends on how big and drastic the edits your core teacher made are.