IOP in three days. Need help please!

Hi everyone,

My english teacher just told me that I would be presenting my IOP this Thursday and I have come up with the below question for it:

How do the authors develop the theme of traditionalism through the characters Carp Li and Seyd Mustafa in the novels UFO in Her Eyes and Ali and Nino respectively?  

Is the question good enough and how can I present it in an interesting way?

Thank you!! 

I haven't read the book sorry but I think the question is good and if you can answer it in 12 minutes then its good

to be interesting, if you're comfortable with it, you could do a creative presentation going like

-rationale explaining your idea/introduction

-act as one character saying lines from the text and added lines to make it flow

-explanation of how the first character develops the theme

-act as the second character and repeat

because creative ones generally get good marks in criteria b and c and criteria a can be met as long as you use textual evidence, say the effect of literary devices and draw implications from the texts

or if you don't want to do a creative one you could do a speech and try and engaged the audience through eye contact/voice/multimedia