ITGS IA help!

usernamed

1) Can be a family member. Would help if he has a different last name. I had a similar situation for my Business IA and I had the second in command of the company sign off on everything.

2) Yes it can be another student. But this is not recommended.

Yes it can be a family member or student, no rule from the IBO states against that. However, it's worth mentioning that this ins't recommended as personal relationships with people can hinder the professionality of the project, and when it'll come to the feedback stage from your solution, they might be too lenient and will just say 'I like that' to just about everything for example. In other words, it will not be as accurate as this is supposed to simulate a real-world situation with reliable criticism applied to your solution.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Actually, you guys are wrong, I have the ITGS IA Guide in front of me, and it clearly says that: "The client chosen may be from inside the school

environment, but must not be the ITGS teacher, or from outside the school, such as family or friends."

Umm no cuz many people got clients outsidd school.

There are examples of itgs ia projects online that scored a 7 and alot of them have clients outside their school

• Like 1

Actually, you guys are wrong, I have the ITGS IA Guide in front of me, and it clearly says that: "The client chosen may be from inside the school

environment, but must not be the ITGS teacher, or from outside the school, such as family or friends."

Umm no cuz many people got clients outsidd school.

There are examples of itgs ia projects online that scored a 7 and alot of them have clients outside their school

Of course it can be from outside school.. If you read well.. It says "may be from inside the school" Therefore.. It can be a client from outside the school...