Economics internal assessment

I have a hard time on choosing an appropriate article on international economics for my economics internal assessment. I have found one on the economist and I do not know if it has enough material for analysis and what can i write about it which is connected with the international economics PLEASE HELP 

link of the article: http://www.economist.com/news/international/21633830-blocking-rogue-states-access-worlds-financial-messaging-network-potent-measure 

• 3 weeks later...

Do not choose an article from a magazine like The Economist; such magazines/websites always analyse the news for you. The point of the Economics IA/Commentary is meant to be an opportunity for you to explain a newsarticle, it's economic concepts and possible impacts. Your article should generally not contain any form of analysis, rather it should be a plain newsarticle about a policy change (i.e. for example a change from tariffs on solar panels from China in the US or agricultural tariffs changing in the EU).

Please take a look at posts in the Economics-subforum for more help/information regarding the Economics Commentary: