Im in the myp. Why are some teachers very picky

adnan07

So basically you're saying just because you get As on English essays, you should get As on History essays as well?

If you write your history essays with the punctuation you're using to write that post I can understand why you're not getting As.

Instead of whining about it, why not just go and ask your History teacher what he thinks is wrong with your essay and how you can improve instead of just assuming that they're beyond improvement.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe you should try and discuss with History teacher about why you are not getting the grades that you deserve, asking how you can improve. I hope that the reason you are making mistakes in your first post is because of your typing errors. Hence, good luck in approaching your teacher. (I'm doing the MYP too ^^)

I notice my english teacher usually gives me As on essays. My History teacher is very picky and cant except the fact tthat some peoples papers are actaully very good. Maybe im not getting the history part right. Any comments?

why don't you just ask..picky teachers prepares you for the big leagues better, ask for your teacher's comment rather than ours, we don't know you, we haven't read your essay, we don't know how you're like...