Moving to a new city where IB is offered

hagooboss

My family is going to move to another city where IB is offered, and they want me to apply relatively soon( End of November).

I will be going into Grade 10, and was wondering what kinds of things should I prepare for, and what are some ways to prepare for them?

Thanks,

IB is a lot different compared to typical high school classes so there's a lot of stuff you should consider before.

Mostly, IB is about time management and being a hard-worker. You don't have to be a genius and excel in all of your classes but you should be able to follow all of the material and be focused. Likewise I think that IB is something that you should choose yourself because if it's only your family's choice then you might end up getting bad grades and not being interested in what you do at all.

You can't really prepare for IB in a way that it's going to be extremely easy for you but you can definitely make it a lot easier and less stressful. It's all up to you and the way you're going to assimilate in the new school environment.  :clap: