ITGS SL

Aboud

Our ITGS project deadline is approachin nd i still dont have a definite idea concerning it, (criterion G), so i am hoping if any1 has any ideas for the project ? mainly the problem and its solution in a social context ??, any suggestions or even ideas are welcomed. Thank u

Hey ..do something you are really good at start with wat do i know how to use and be rly creative with..html web sites databasees etc. then look for a problem you can solve with your choice

A website for promotion

Database for teachers.

it is most preferable to relate the IB program in your problem in criteria G..therefore they have the idea that you would like improve the use of the IB

Hope that i have helped

A good idea would be to go around and ask what your teachers need and use a IT solution to their problem. Making an informative website would help teachers providing materials for their students.

well, my project is close to that idea,... anyway thanx alot for the help :D

a lot of friends have many family and friends connections, so basically they can ask anyone and just whip up a website or some database..but i stayed within school boundaries..hehe i'm lazy

so did i, i figured out that it would be a waste of time goin out of skool to do the project, especially when its not during skool time...

I have a question: How can you make a logbook of 2500 words? Somehow that's some astronomical number for lets say, building a website? I think it takes like 100 words to summarize exactly what I did on the website, and I need no research to know it. Hopefully someone has some pointers, because I'm certainly lost in this "project" thing.

i dont think u mean the log book.... there is no word limit for that, the 2500 words is for the project report, which is one the of three things u have to do for the ITGS internal assesment, IN ADDITION to the project and the log book, which is basically a diary of what u do and what developments on the project (remember its daily.... so dont leave till the end to fill it out, try to write smthin daily...) there is no word limit for that.

the 2000-2500 words is for the project report and you can write that easily if u follow the criteria from (G-K), so dont worry about it now... think of a problem and u will end up writing more than 2500 words !

PS if u want any help with the internal assesment PM me and i can send u the criteria. and sry for replien late..

Edited by Aboud

• 2 months later...
Guest whatever

Look around , ask teachers in your school if they have any problems within their work . And then think on how it affects the students .

For example, " Inability to see who's late of not - Dean of students"

So then you think on how it affects the students - application of school rules , student performance in subject f they are late

so then u think if u can solve it using an IT solution .. that's all

Edited by whatever