Best psychology program in UK

Hi!

I've been thinking a bit about university and where I want to go after the IB (I know it might be early to think about it, but I don't want to get a shock next year!)

I almost know that I want to study psychology (haven't start reading the subject yet, but I find it interesting!) and I would really like to study in the UK. I have looked at some psychology programs in London (and nearby) but I don't really know which one that's best.

Anyone have a clue?? I mainly think about how the students feel about the program/school, but also what others (maybe newspapers (articles), statistical things :P etc) think about it

Actually some of the best universities for psychology aren't in London! There are a lot of people at my school who apply for psychology and most of them apply to Bath, UCL, St. Andrews, Exeter, Leicester, Cambridge, Glasgow etc. but it also depends on what sort of place you want to live in, and also if you want to go to a campus-style university or a university where there is no campus (spread out around the city/town) So you should definitely research into it before making your final choices. 

Also, here's the Guardian's Psychology 2015 league table (but always stay wary of league tables as a lot of them will have different unis ranked differently): http://www.theguardian.com/education/ng-interactive/2014/jun/03/university-guide-2015-league-table-for-psychology

The Complete University guide's league table: http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings?s=psychology

For how the students feel, student feedback go on the uni website and also thestudentroom.co.uk is pretty helpful

Other than that just root around the internet, that's always the best. 

• Like 1