Business & Management HL

i think the accounting in BMS HL is slightly easier as it doesnt go very deep.

However, u must note that Business is one of the hardest subjects in IB to get a 7 ( although the grade boundaries are very low)

I find that it's a great subject as it encourages critical thinking. Don't be discouraged when I say it's hard to get a 7, as some of my classmates who keep getting a 4-5, got a solid 7 in the end. It's definitely not impossible.

Do keep in mind, altho Business is a great subject, a lot of UK unis dont appreciate and understand that eventho it is a modern subject, a non-preferred subject, it is a very useful subject.

BMS HL is definitely much harder than SL, and dnt let anyone tell you that BMS HL = BMS SL. Later you will find that there will be a 12 marks question in P1 that is really mind boggling. Do practice a lot, and have a good time management skills.

And the IA is extremely interesting, although very challenging. I honestly find BMS HL is a bit dull, but I can finally find joy in it while doing my torturing IA (a few months before IB exams pfft). It was rewarding though, i got 22/25.

All the best!

Edited by fufufuufufufufuuu
  • Like 1

i think the accounting in BMS HL is slightly easier as it doesnt go very deep.

However, u must note that Business is one of the hardest subjects in IB to get a 7 ( although the grade boundaries are very low)

I find that it's a great subject as it encourages critical thinking. Don't be discouraged when I say it's hard to get a 7, as some of my classmates who keep getting a 4-5, got a solid 7 in the end. It's definitely not impossible.

Do keep in mind, altho Business is a great subject, a lot of UK unis dont appreciate and understand that eventho it is a modern subject, a non-preferred subject, it is a very useful subject.

BMS HL is definitely much harder than SL, and dnt let anyone tell you that BMS HL = BMS SL. Later you will find that there will be a 12 marks question in P1 that is really mind boggling. Do practice a lot, and have a good time management skills.

And the IA is extremely interesting, although very challenging. I honestly find BMS HL is a bit dull, but I can finally find joy in it while doing my torturing IA (a few months before IB exams pfft). It was rewarding though, i got 22/25.

All the best!

WOW O.O
Yes, my friend from the other school told me that B&M is one of the hardest subject.

But I don't really care, since my goal is to go one of the best Business school in Indonesia.

Thank you for the information :))
  • Like 1