Need some FOA help please

God

I am doing English A SL, and i need to do an FOA (Further Oral Activity). I am really bad at english, even though its my first language. My teacher made us do it on the topic 'cool'. I was thinking about comparing what people found cool in the 80s, 90s, and now, and how the media affected it. I have no idea how i am going to do it, any ideas? Or do you have any other ideas i could do related to what people find cool? Also, how does this have anything to do with English? so confused.

Help please :D

• 2 weeks later...

I think fashion, hobbies and language is the best way to find what's cool. You can use movies made on the 80's and 90's and today, and you could also use fashion magazines, and you can look at trendy hobbies. I know skateboarding was invented in the 80's. Also I think the history channel (or national geographic channel) has a show about the 80's and trends in the 80's, so it might be worth checking out. Cool assignment though!