German A Lang&Literature exam

lonie

Hey! I think I did the same - German A HL Literature!

In Paper 1, I took the text and not the poem - the poem was really weird, the text was okay (Although they always seem to take something about war and holocaust and etc. )

In Paper 2, we did the Dramas and I chose Question 1 (the question was so weird - it seemed like they wrote it in English and then translated it into German via Google Translate haha) . Didn't go as well as planned, but I think it was okay - our teacher really didn't prepare us well at all. :( I have no clue how the IB is gonna mark me! :o

Edited by Alukei

Ah no you did a different course to the one I did, because mine is Language and Literature which is slightly different to the Literature course. I talked to my German teacher a few days ago, she is in some way involved in the IB organisation and she told me she thought that the language and literature paper 1 was pretty hard, so I really hope they are nice with the marking. I just really want a good grade in german :)

• 1 month later...

Yes I agree paper 1 was really hard and my german teacher, she is part of the IB for German B, said she is going to mention that to the people grading the papers as well. Paper 2 was great for me because I did a similar question two days before the paper for a practice :)