TOK Presentaion: SOS!

Oh Jesus please help me! This is about the TOK presentation ~

My knowledge question for this: "Is the act of tattooing your skin a form of artistic expression or an entirely independent art form in it's own way?"

Is this okay?!

Also, can someone please explain to me how I'm supposed to go about explaining this with the four areas of knowledge?

Thank you ~

Edited by AnNa Wonders

I think your knowledge issue is too specific to your real life situation - what is your RLS by the way?

And which AOKs are you focusing on?

These sites may help in explaining AOK and WOK better if you're uncertain about some of them:

https://ibpublishing.ibo.org/exist/rest/app/tsm.xql?doc=d_0_tok_gui_1304_1_e∂=2&chapter=4

https://ibpublishing.ibo.org/exist/rest/app/tsm.xql?doc=d_0_tok_gui_1304_1_e∂=2&chapter=3

If you yourself cannot see how to explain it with the four ways of knowing... it's probably a sign! :P

You can probably do "Are tattoos 'art'?" a lot more easily and hopefully see how you can apply the four ways of knowing a little bit easier - comparing how they can be used to define 'art' and then how they are used to define 'tattoos' and what, if any, overlap there is. You current question is slightly weirdly specific. The ways of knowing can't be applied to any random question that comes into your head - you've got to find a question where you CAN apply them. Ideally.