Subject Choices

Clockwork

Hello, just wanted to ask for some feedback on my choices whether if they are a good combination.

- HL History

- HL psychology

- HL Eng Lang/Lit

- SL Ess

- SL Chinese B

- SL Maths studies

I'm extremely weak in maths, so I chose studies. For the sciences, since I'm bad in Maths, I chose Ess instead of Chemistry and Physics as it does requires certain knowledge of Mathematics. My school offers Design technology but I'm not interested in the subject so I narrowed it down to Ess. For the Humanities, since my school does not offer Philosophy so I chose psychology instead. I am quite excited and sure that I would do well at History since it is my favorite subject. For my second language I chose Chinese instead of self taught or Spanish AB. I can speak a bit French but after reading past papers on the French Exams I find that my French skills are not ready to undertake French SL or HL. Moreover I am not interested in Spanish so I chose Chinese since it is my near-native language.

Edited by Clockwork

Actually I did consider what I want to study in University but I forgot to mention it. For University I want to study History or a joint degree that includes History, for example History and Philosophy or History and International Relations.

Edited by Clockwork

Actually I did consider what I want to study in University but I forgot to mention it. For University I want to study History or a joint degree that includes History, for example History and Philosophy or History and International Relations.

These choices are fine for nearly all history and international relations courses. To be sure, look at some of the universities you're interested in and see what requirements they have. As long as you meet them, your subjects are fine.