SL ECONOMICS studying resources

Hi guys!

So I'm an SL Econ student and I have had a terrible teacher for the past two years meaning I have basically understood Zero percent of anything on the syllabus. I have been stupid enough (yes, this is entirely my own problem) to not do anything about it. Now it's a week before my exam and I'm kinda freaking out. I've been crash revising which is working out okay but there are some things I don't fully understand and would like some more explanation. Does anyone know of any good sites or links or videos (I'm a visual learner) to help me out? A lot of youtube videos are sooooo boring and don't really help :/

Also, does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to study international/development economics? I'm getting on with Micro/macro but I find in't and development more difficult to get my head around.

Thank you so much to anyone who could help me out!!!! :)))))

Hi guys!

So I'm an SL Econ student and I have had a terrible teacher for the past two years meaning I have basically understood Zero percent of anything on the syllabus. I have been stupid enough (yes, this is entirely my own problem) to not do anything about it. Now it's a week before my exam and I'm kinda freaking out. I've been crash revising which is working out okay but there are some things I don't fully understand and would like some more explanation. Does anyone know of any good sites or links or videos (I'm a visual learner) to help me out? A lot of youtube videos are sooooo boring and don't really help :/

Also, does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to study international/development economics? I'm getting on with Micro/macro but I find in't and development more difficult to get my head around.

Thank you so much to anyone who could help me out!!!! :)))))

this should help;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYnOgGvbpcPKr_W_CwztLfQ/playlists

i found it recently on one of the posts

Edited by MISHI