Question about tok presentation

ysfcll

Hey there ! I'm not sure about choosing a side on my topic. So my question is do i really need to choose a side on my topic and trying to persuade them? or is it okay to show both negative and positive sides of it and leave the final decision to audience ?

You should be showing different perspectives in your presentation, which means, yes, it's most definitely ok (in fact, you should be) showing both negative and positive sides of your topic. Whether you need to make a final decision or not depends on your actual TOK question, although you actually might not be able to provide an absolute concrete answer. For example, with a "To what extent.." kind of question, your final conclusion might be To a limited/unlimited extent, to some extent, to a large extent.. perhaps taking note of any exceptions. You should probably strive to answer your TOK question in some way/reach a conclusion even if it's not an absolute answer. Hope this helps! :)

• Like 1