Foundation course in art & design in europe.

nopnop

Hello,

Does anybody know any foundation courses in Europe in the fields of the art? (1 year)

I am looking for a place to build up my portfolio as well as to explore different aspects.

I am not able to apply to UK as I have used up my 5 UCAS choices (my plans have changed since then). I am therefore looking for a university, which does a foundation course, is english speaking and in Europe.

Just to clarify: my grades are well above average, I am also doing Visual Art Higher, I still, however remain undecided on what I want to do. I am looking for a little bit of high-profile place, I believe what I have done so far would enable me to compete for places.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi there,

I don't know if I can help at all, but my Art teacher's daughter attended a university in Florence that was apparently very high profile. Sorry to hear that you're indecisive at this stage, but if it helps most people are and end up doing degrees for the wrong reasons! So take your time figuring things out.

Goodluck!