Sports, Exercise and Health Science

ITYPEINALLCAPS

I was just wondering if someone could explain to me what exactly you do in Sports, exercise and health science? Do you do labs/lab reports?

Also, I was wondering how difficult would you say it is in comparison to other classes you have/are taking?

Thanks for reading, it's going to be the first year it is offered at my school next year and I was looking for some information to decide if I want to take it as a seventh subject or not.

Hi,

We were also the first ones to be introduced to this new subject at my school. It is basically a mix of Biology (mostly), Chemistry and a bit of Physics, just in relation to sports :) We do make IAs in Data Collection and Processing, Design and Conclusion and Evaluation (six IAs in total). And yes, we do lab reports. To be frank, I this this subject is very hard, especially because of the study book. Which ones do you have, perhaps we have the same book? However, this subject is very good if you are not good at Chemistry or Physics. Biology is the main subject, except we do not need to know about plants, animals etc, just our bodies.

It never hurts to try, since you would take an extra subject :) If you are interested in sports and humans then that is the right choice for you. And if you take it, please let me know what you think of it :) Good luck!!