Ban the person above you

missrunway

Banned because I met a lot of people who were late (and not just 5 minutes). There where two guys who spoke a little English. One was a priest who traveled a lot, and the other one was an 'English teacher' who basically just added English words to another without any conjugations or anything.

Country side, yes... but I still have that picture in mind where we went to eat at a restaurant somewhere near the sea. The 'adults' were talking about something and I was bored, so looked at the fish in the aquariums of that restaurant, until I saw how a living octopus got cut into pieces in the kitchen - when it was served, the pieces were still moving.

Banned because I'd probably starve if I'd live in Korea. The only things I could eat are rice and eggs (and maybe a few other things) since everything is spicy as hell (and I consider Curry as too spicy - so that will definitely not work for me). And as far as living stuff goes... I don't think I would want to live anywhere in Asia (not just because of the living stuff).